|Dimensions||4.5 × 16.5 × 8 cm|
Flowflex Rapid Antigen Test, box of 5
$15.00 + GST
Flowflex Rapid Antigen Test box of 5, in-stock and available to send out immediately!
Please see our COVID-19 Testing page for an overview of the current situation.
The Flowflex rapid antigen test has the following benefits:
- Short test time: a total of 15 minutes to get a final result.
- Easy-to-use nasal swab that is comfortable for the subject.
- Effective against Alpha, Delta and Omicron variants of COVID-19.
- Approved by the the Ministry of Health in NZ. Also has a CE mark.
Flowflex rapid antigen tests can detect the new Omicron SARS COVID-19 variant. Therefore, this tool is important for helping us contain the spread of COVID-19 and minimise infection.
If you are after a larger quantity of tests, you may purchase our Flowflex rapid antigen (box of 25) – in stock.
You can also view our FAQs about rapid antigen testing.
- Sober Check are an approved supplier, under notice 2021-GO5425 of the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Point-of-care Tests) Order 2021.
- Everyone (workplaces and individual consumers) can purchase and use rapid antigen tests, under notice 2022-GO587: Full Exemption of Certain COVID-19 Point-of-care Tests Under the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Point-of-care Tests) Order 2021.
Please refer to our summary, for an overview of the COVID-19 rapid antigen testing situation in New Zealand.
120 boxes / 600 tests in a carton.
Carton size is 52cm x 39.5cm x 44cm, 8kgs.