|Dimensions||7 × 16 × 20 cm|
CLINITEST COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test, box of 20
$60.00 + GST
Out of stock.
The CLINITEST has many benefits:
- Short test time: 15 minutes to get a final result.
- Nasal, shallow swab. Therefore, it is more comfortable for the subject.
- Effective against Alpha, Delta and Omicron variants of COVID-19.
- Approved by the TGA in Australia, the Ministry of Health in NZ, the FDA in America, and has a CE mark.
- Demonstrated a specificity of 100% and a sensitivity of 97.25% in clinical trials.
Manufactured in China.
The Siemens CLINITEST tests can detect the Omicron SARS COVID-19 variant. Therefore, this test is an important tool to help the fight of COVID-19 and minimise infection.
If you are interested in a test that runs for 10 minutes instead of 15, please see our CareStart COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test (for workplace use), pack of 20 product.
You can also view our FAQs about rapid antigen testing.
- Sober Check are an approved supplier. Under notice 2021-GO5425 of the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Point-of-care Tests) Order 2021.
- Everyone (workplaces and individual consumers) can purchase and use rapid antigen tests, under notice 2022-GO587: Full Exemption of Certain COVID-19 Point-of-care Tests Under the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Point-of-care Tests) Order 2021.
Please refer to our summary, for an overview of the COVID-19 rapid antigen testing situation in New Zealand.