|Dimensions||16.5 × 22 × 7.7 cm|
CareStart COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test (for workplace use), pack of 20
$330.00 + GST
Currently out of stock. More stock is currently expected to arrive mid to the end of February 2022, however this is uncertain and may be subject to change as conditions evolve.
Place an order online to secure supply when new stock arrives.
Due to the unprecedented demand for this product, NO REFUNDS for order cancellations will be accepted once an order has been placed.
Expiry date is end of June 2022. See letter from the manufacturer below:
The home-branded rapid antigen test is offered for workplace testing use (due to product shortages over the Christmas season). The contents of the home-branded test and the point-of-care-branded test are identical, and the Ministry of Health has given approval for this home-branded rapid antigen test to be used in workplaces.
Please note: anyone who supervises or conducts testing is required to undertake training before any orders can be sent out.
This is a 15 – 30 minute, self-paced online course, and costs $65 + GST per tester.
You can sign up for the training course online here: https://sobercheck.podia.com/pantonic-carestart-rapid-antigen-testing-training
At the end of the course, tester certification is issued.
The Pantonic CareStart COVID-19 rapid antigen tests (RATs), box of 20, for workplace testing use in a supervised setting by a trained tester.
This test has the following benefits:
- Shorter test time: 10 minutes to get a result, compared to 15 – 20 minutes for other tests.
- Nasal: shallow swab, comfortable for the subject.
- Effective against Alpha and Delta variants, with Omicron variant in validation currently.
- This is the COVID-19 rapid antigen test used in the Middlemore Hospital and Auckland Airport trials.
- Approved by the TGA in Australia, the FDA in America, and has a CE mark.
- Demonstrated specificity of 99.3% and sensitivity of 94% in clinical trials.
This is manufactured in the United States.
- Sober Check are an approved supplier, under notice 2021-GO5425 of the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Point-of-care Tests) Order 2021.
- A valid NZBN (New Zealand business number) is required before any orders are fulfilled.
- Online training is required to be completed before and orders are fulfilled.
- All businesses with a valid NZBN are approved to use COVID-19 rapid antigen tests, in accordance with the Ministry of Health guidelines.
Please refer to our summary, for an overview of the COVID-19 rapid antigen testing situation in New Zealand.
Testing needs to be conducted by a qualified tester (contact us to undergo online training).
To trial a free online form for recording antigen test results, please make contact to register your interest.