|Dimensions||16.5 × 22 × 7.7 cm|
CareStart COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test (for workplace use), pack of 20
$330.00 + GST
Currently out of stock and unfortunately we have no ETA for more stock at this stage.
To receive stock urgently visit our Orient Gene product page (in-stock and available for dispatch immediately). Although the Orient Gene has differences to the CareStart, it is very similar.
Due to the unprecedented demand for this product, NO REFUNDS for order cancellations will be accepted once an order has been placed.
Expiry date is end of June 2022. You can view the letter from the manufacturer below:
The home-branded rapid antigen test is for workplace testing use, although manufacturers say the home-branded test and the point-of-care-branded test are identical. The Ministry of Health has approved the home-branded rapid antigen test for workplace use.
The Pantonic CareStart rapid antigen tests are in a box of 20 tests. These are for workplace testing, however they can be used for personal testing.
This test has the following benefits:
- Shorter test time: only 10 minutes to get a result, compared to 15 – 20 minutes for other tests.
- Nasal, shallow swab. Therefore, this is more comfortable for the subject.
- Effective against Alpha and Delta variants, with the additional Omicron variant in validation currently.
- Currently used in the Middlemore Hospital and Auckland Airport trials.
- Approved by the TGA in Australia, the Ministry of Health in NZ, the FDA in America, and has a CE mark.
- Demonstrated specificity of 99.3% and sensitivity of 94% in clinical trials.
Manufactured in United States of America, and further approved for use in New Zealand.
- Sober Check are an approved supplier. Approved under notice 2021-GO5425 of the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Point-of-care Tests) Order 2021.
- Everyone (workplaces and individual consumers) can purchase and use rapid antigen tests, under notice 2022-GO587: Full Exemption of Certain COVID-19 Point-of-care Tests Under the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Point-of-care Tests) Order 2021.
For an overview of our summary of Covid-19, you may refer to the COVID-19 rapid antigen testing situation in New Zealand.
Call us on 0800 700 777 or email email@example.com to enquire further.