|Dimensions||13.3 × 15 × 8 cm|
Synthetic Cannabis Dip Test, box of 25
$291.25 + GST
The Synthetic Cannabis dip tester tests for 17 of the most common compounds of synthetic cannabis in NZ.
- JWH-018 5 Pentanoic acid metabolite
- JWH-073 4 Butanoic acid metabolite
- MAM2201 N-pentanoic acid metabolite
- JWH-398 N-pentanoic acid metabolite
- JWH-210 N-(5-carboxypentyl) metabolite
- JWH-073 3-hydroxybutyl metabolite
- JWH-018 N-4-hydroxypentyl
- JWH-073 4-hydroxybutyl metabolite
- JWH-019 5-hydroxyhexyl metabolite
- JWH-018 5-hydroxypentyl metabolite
- JWH-122 5-hydroxypentyl metabolite
- JWH-122 4-hydroxypentyl metabolite
- JWH-019 6-hydroxypentyl metabolite
- RCS-4 N-(5-carboxypentyl) metabolite
- Trifluoperazine dihydrochloride
- Trifluoperazine hydrochloride
Cut off level – 20ng/ml. Synthetic Cannabis is a difficult drug to test for as the compounds inside are rapidly changing depending on each batch, so the more compounds tested for, the better!
Although synthetic cannabis is not mentioned in the AS/NZS 4308:2008 Standard, you need to be aware that you are obligated to provide a safe working environment for all staff, and synthetic cannabis causes impairment.
DHBs and addiction treatments centres used these tests frequently. Pre-employment testers at workplaces also use Synthetic cannabis dip tests.