|Dimensions||34.8 × 40.4 × 11.1 cm|
CT Oral Scan, saliva drug test (box of 25)
$862.50 + GST
The CT Oral Scan drug cup is verified to the AS/NZS 4760:2019 standard and was the first oral fluid/saliva drug test to be verified in New Zealand.
It features a quick, easy collection mechanism and has additionally fast and consistent test results. In addition to this, strong clear lines on the testing panels feature.
Supplied in a box of 25 tests.
The CT Oral Scan tests for seven drugs of abuse.
Drugs tested for:
CT Oral Scan is largely used by Occupational health and safety companies, although there are other customers that use it. These include medical centres who do workplace drug testing, workplaces who prefer to do drug testing themselves and employment agencies.
Why choose the CT Oral Scan saliva drug test?
- The only disposable oral fluid test certified to AS/NZS 4760:2019 testing standard
- Easy to use – test results within minutes
- Very cost effective so there is no need by an expensive reader
- Works with a very small amount of saliva, therefore it is very reliable
- Easy to transport, very little space is taken up
- Clear, strong lines for easy interpretation
- Space for writing donor name and test date
- One-step test procedure for guaranteed easy use of the tests
- Backed by 15 years of experience, with additional expertise of Sober Check in addition.
- Toxicologist advice available
- Supported by New Zealand Laboratories
This product is used alongside the DrugFree Sites Oral Fluid Collection book, which helps testers to record all donor details and test results.
Call us for bulk pricing.
Contact us on 0800 700 777 or email email@example.com to enquire further.