Orient Gene COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test, box of 20 (ProMed EMS Trust)
$88.00 + GST
ProMed has arranged for Sober Check to provide logistical services for supplying the Orient Gene COVID-19 rapid antigen test box of 20 to New Zealand businesses.
Due to the high demand for this product, NO REFUNDS for order cancellations will be accepted once an order has been placed.
As this product is in high demand, we offer NO REFUNDS for order cancellations
Products are in stock and available for immediate dispatch!
The Orient Gene rapid antigen test has the following benefits:
- Short test time: 15 minutes to get a final result.
- Nasal, shallow swab. Therefore comfortable for the subject.
- Effective against Alpha, Delta and Omicron variants of COVID-19.
- Approved by the TGA in Australia, the Ministry of Health in NZ, the FDA in America, and has a CE mark.
- Demonstrated a specificity of 100% and a sensitivity of 97.25% in clinical trials, with an overall accuracy of 98.73%.
Tests manufactured in China.
Orient Gene tests can detect the new Omicron SARS COVID-19 variant. Therefore, this tool is important for helping us contain the spread of COVID-19 and minimise infection.
You can also view our FAQs about rapid antigen testing.
- Sober Check are an approved supplier of rapid antigen tests. Under notice 2021-GO5425 of the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Point-of-care Tests) Order 2021.
- Everyone (workplaces and individual consumers) can purchase and use rapid antigen tests, under notice 2022-GO587: Full Exemption of Certain COVID-19 Point-of-care Tests Under the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Point-of-care Tests) Order 2021.
Please refer to our summary, for an overview of the COVID-19 rapid antigen testing situation in New Zealand.