|Dimensions||14 × 20 × 7 cm|
Orient Gene COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test, box of 20 – IN STOCK!
$102.00 + GST
In-stock and available to send out immediately!
Sober Check are the New Zealand distributor for the Orient Gene rapid antigen test.
Please see our COVID-19 Testing page for an overview of the current situation.
Due to the unprecedented demand for this product, NO REFUNDS for order cancellations will be accepted once an order has been placed.
The Orient Gene rapid antigen test has the following benefits:
- Short test time: a total of 15 minutes to get a final result.
- Nasal, shallow swab that is comfortable for the subject.
- Effective against Alpha, Delta and Omicron variants of COVID-19.
- Approved by the the Ministry of Health in NZ. Also has a CE mark.
- Demonstrated a specificity of 100% and a sensitivity of 97.25% in clinical trials. In addition to this, an overall accuracy of 98.73%.
Manufactured in China.
Orient Gene tests can detect the new Omicron SARS COVID-19 variant. Therefore, this tool is important for helping us contain the spread of COVID-19 and minimise infection.
You can also view our FAQs about rapid antigen testing.
- Sober Check are an approved supplier, under notice 2021-GO5425 of the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Point-of-care Tests) Order 2021.
- Everyone (workplaces and individual consumers) can purchase and use rapid antigen tests, under notice 2022-GO587: Full Exemption of Certain COVID-19 Point-of-care Tests Under the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Point-of-care Tests) Order 2021.
Please refer to our summary, for an overview of the COVID-19 rapid antigen testing situation in New Zealand.